Sunday, January 11, 2009

T_T Not having an extremly great day so far

Hello everybody, i'm sorry that i didn't post yesterday, i forgot about it because i was doing other things. Also right now i have a huge headache, and the cat won't stop staring at me! It's kinda freaky, oh never mind, now he's staring at the tv. *sigh* that is rather strange, whenever the cat stares at me it looks like he is glaring at me. Oh i don't feel very good, i think it's a sinus headache, it feels like i have a cold and a headache. Also i'm not sure about so many things right now. Well there was Akado-kun, i was trying to talk to him on the web yahoo messenger, and he suddenly logged off! T_T, i didn't get to talk to him yesterday because he wasn't online, and now that he was he didn't want to talk to me. I wondered if he hates me or something. I wonder if he doesn't like me anymore. If he doesn't like me, why doesn't he tell me. It would be so much easier if he would just tell me out right "i don't like you anymore yunku". Oh i'm beginning to feel so alone. First Christina made a joke and lied to me on Friday, making it hard for me to believe anyone about anything, and now Akado-kun doesn't want to talk to me! *cries* It just makes me upset. Well, i'm going to go now, sorry about everything.

Sincerly,
Yunku Sakuranbo

No comments: