Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today is something that i would call "interesting"

This morning i had a really interesting dream, just before i woke up.

It was a bright and sunny day and it was in full color and in the first person (through my eyes). I was hanging out with my old friend monica and she lived at one of the houses down the street from mine. she had three dogs, and one was her old dog name buttons, though he looked amazingly younger and happier. he jumped up on my lap and i petted him. i then walked home, though i don't remeber that, and i also don't remeber getting out of a car. then my mom's car was missing. Then going inside, i talked to my mom, and asked her about the car that was missing, and for some reason she said "and you didn't see anything else missing, Right!?!". i didn't have a darn clue about what she was talking about, so i said 'i don't think so' and she just accepted it. also the front room was extraodinarly clean, also i never saw my brother. Also we had a new computer, it was a big screen macintosh with all sorts of awesome programs. Anyway, onto the day!

I started the day by missing the bus, and then i had to walk part of the way to school. That and after i got there i was so stressed that i had a emotional break down. I then talked to Mrs. Hinkle, she helped me calm down. in the first hour of the day, that's the Human structures and functions one, i just did the work that was given to me. then in seminar i read and wrote more in my Twilight Fanfiction. In 3rd hour we went to the library and we worked on a random works cited page. i also ended up getting stressed about that, and started crying through that too. i was so emotionaly destroyed at that time that i also didn't eat any lunch. It was chicken nuggets day, and that's my favourite lunch, that i also end up missing. In 5th hour, photo 1, i got to work on the blurred motion photos. That was rather simple and you know, easy to do, didn't take the whole hour. 7th hour and me being a teachers assistant was next, but not like that was much. i just kinda kept to myself. i worked on the story then too. sorry but i didn't add any of the story today. Also i got my instrument just after lunch, but then i learned that All city isn't starting till next week, on tuesday! i was looking forward too it, i mean really looking forward to practice.

I got to have chicken nuggets with my supper though, that was super nice! i absolutely loved that. also just wanted to remined you that tomarrow will be friday, and that means the beginning of the weekend, and that means, more posts! Also there will be pictures! i promise that i will start putting up pictures, and some of them will be from Animal crossing city folk, and will be of my character!

Love you all so very much,
Yunku Sakuranbo





Jasper and Alice, the coolest and sweetest couple ever!

No comments: