Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm sorry (gomen nasai)

Also sorry if i got the romanji wrong for the japanese i'm sorry. It's just that i didn't update about yesterday, and i haven't put anything in the Twilight Fanfiction! I'm so sorry for all of that. So i'll update you about yesterday and then today.

Yesterday- Jan. 6th, 2009
The early morning started as usually, luckly without me sleeping through my alarm! oh I got to talk to christina and she let me read more in breaking dawn. Makes me so happy that she is continuing to let me borrow it so much. I've really just been trying to re-read all of the Twilight saga. After i'm done it'll be my second time through! Anyway, on to the Classes.
1st hour went by smoothly though we lost a few people from last semester, and aparently we are going to lose Monica in that class too. Oh, it's Human Structures and Functions, basicly a easier version of Anatomy and psysiology. Did i spell that right? Not like it really matters, but the computer says I didn't, but i just don't trust it. Then my Chinese 1 class, seeing that we started on even days instead of odd days this semster, we were knocked out of order. I had to go get my 3rd hour changed with my 4th hour, so that's now just the same. Though Oscar dropped out of our class, dropping it from 3 people to 2 in our section of the class. it's though IDL to North High school, so yeah, very few people on our side. 5th hour was fun, i made a contact sheet for my motion negatives. oh there was lunch between 3rd and 5th hour, it wasn't that much fun Seeing that christina wasn't there. Not saying that my other friends are bad, it's just i love hanging out with Christina more. That makes me seem kinda weird doesn't it. Well, that and the fact that i'm throwing her a birthday party. It's just that her parents never throw her any parties! I just want to let her have a birthday party for this major year. This is when you become an adult here in america. Sure you can't drink that's not till your 21, but still you get to vote! That's how i got to vote for Obama! I turned 18 on november 1st, and you have to be 18 before the day of the election or on the day of the election! sorry, got of the explaining the day thing. 5th hour is Photo 1, and is so much fun. Also some of my motion pictures have christina in them! yay! ^_^v! now for 7th hour, that i actually had added to my schedule while i was getting my third hour and fourth hour switched. I'm the teachers assistant for mrs. Winkler the Drama mama of the school! It's Drama 1 durning that hour and i don't mind helping out! It's tons of fun, and i kinda made some freshmen friends, well i hope that they think of me as a friend and not just as a person that absolutly loves twilight!

Well, that was that day, and later on we went out to eat at burger king. I got my self a large number 4. That in our area is a Whopper jr. Value meal, tis' an extremly tasty meal.

Okay, Now for today.

It's a wednesday so that means, LATE START. We get an extra 20 minutes out of our classes to hang out and talk. Which to me means, more time to get to hang out with people i rarely get to see during the day. Christina being one of them, but atleast we have lunch together. okay, 1st class of the day, 2nd hour! Orchestra is just plain awesome, and the teacher is really cool. We just played some old stuff that we had to warm up. We also got a new piece of music, but it's at the school with my instrument. Which might be a bad thing seeing that i have All city orchestra practice tomarrow. I better go get that before i go to 7th hour tomarrow, he better now complain because i have a reason for wanting to get at the darn thing! 4th hour was chinese, we just played around with numbers all hour long. It was fun though. At this part of the day, not only was i hungry, but i really had to pee! *pause* is that too much information? Anyway, i used hand sanitizer, so don't you dare give me that look! Anyway, i have fun tormenting christina, i also showed her how to bend over backwards. It's a helpfull thing to know if you want to crack your back without twisting your spine in either direction! In 6th hour we had to move a ton of stuff into the basement, and the teacher was having an allergic reaction to some medicine the docters are giving her to stop her feet from swelling. I don't know why her feet would be swelling but aparently they are. 8th hour government was fun. There was only 4 of us plus the teacher, and Mr. Murray, who looks like a bum, really really needs to shave! We learned about the definition of government, and the different theorys in which the government came about. Then to teach us about the theory that our government was based on Mr. Henning (that's the actual teacher of the class) started grabbing stuff from people. He grabbed Amada's Backpack, breanna's purse, and chaves's pencil. I think he was afraid of trying to take something from me, do i have a really scary aura? Does it radiate that if he were to try and grab anything from me, i would kill him? Really, i don't get it, he didn't grab anything from me. Also got to read just a few more pages in Breaking Dawn today, really want to pay attention to my classes.

Also i got a 21 on that ACT that i was so worried about! Isn't that just awesome, and the counselor said that since i did the act so well, the colleges will look more at it then my GPA or the classes that i took! Woot! That is so uberly awesome! i love it! I am now 100% college bound but now i have to make up my mind on what college i want to go too. It's just so hard to figure it out! Arts and cooking, or sciences and foreign language, maybe even music? Actually it doesn't matter where i go, i'm keeping with my violin, i love that instrument so much. I named him Charlie. Now this was before i knew anything about Twilight, and don't judge me for naming my instrument.
By the way, i will update this post with the link to the Fanfiction in little while. Look for it beneath the ending thing as a "P.S"
Wait, this is the end thing!

See you all later,
Love you all so very much,
Sincerly,
Yunku

P.S. Is that too many endings?

P.S. Too, here is the Url to the Twilight Fanfiction [story] : http://beforu.under-the-sky.net/board/index.php?topic=835.0
This is the Url to the Twilight Fanfiction [info]: http://beforu.under-the-sky.net/board/index.php?topic=830.0


Jasper and Alice, the coolest and sweetest couple ever!
----------------
Now playing: モーニング娘。 - Sukiyaki
via FoxyTunes

No comments: