Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shugo Chara!

If you read my earlier post about making pillows of the Shugo Chara Symbols for the group that i'm trying to make and I did!


I know that they aren't perfect but then again the pattern was drawn by hand!
Anyway, i think they are cute!


Also i have picture's with them and their "eggs". Only they're actually easter decorations, which is coming up soon, i think because they were also 1/2 price.
Anyway, here are then pictures in order of apperance in the show! Like when they first really get to talk to Amu.

Ran (ラン): Amulet Heart


Miki (ミキ): Amulet Spade


Su (スゥ) : Amulet Clover


Diamond (ダイヤ Daiya) : Amulet Diamond



I'm wondering what you think of them? I hope that you may find them cute!

Also if you want one you have to ask!

It really helps if i know you, if you want one that is!


laterz,

Yunku/Arisa/Charlynn

P.S, expesially if your the sister of someone i know! *hint hint*

No comments: