Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Learning the Dance to はぴ☆はぴサンデー (Hapi☆Hapi Sunday)

Here is the video that i'm learning it from, only think better quality and bigger!


I have the single V for Hapi Hapi sunday and watch that on my tv and dance along. Also it only took a couple times of dancing along that i could sing along too! Woot! I love this song's it's such a happy song, then again that is Kusumi koharu's way.

ALso after this song is fully learned i want to do it at the anime convention here in the place that live, hopefully i'll be able to show you the dance. I need someone to record it for me! I'll probably dance along to a recording of my voice so that i can concentrate to the dance, or dance along to Kusumi Koharu's voice and sing as well. maybe i could have them play her not to loud so that you can hear me too. Hope fully i won't mess up too much.

Anyway i won't make any official plans on which song i want to learn after this one untill i'm done with Happy Happy Sunday!


Peace Out!!

Sincerly,
Charlynn
A.k.a.
Yunku or Arisa!

Though if the group that i'm trying to get together gets together some time soon, i hope that we can learn タンタンターン!(TanTanTa-n!) by Milky Way.



I'll be Kusumi Koharu, the pink girl. Christina is Noel, the girl in blue, and Kayla is Cobeni, the girl in yellow. We could also try to do アナタボシ (anataboshi) by the same group with the same colors going. Then again TanTanTa-n is the easier dance so that one first! Alright, don't push yourself too far when you are just starting!



Wow, that was a really long PS sort of thing! I'll try to never do that again.

No comments: