Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello!!!

Sorry for not posting in a long amount of time. I just keep having nothing to say, so instead of wasting time saying nothing, i just stay quiet. Okay, a few things to put forward.

In the time that has past, The american BeforU has made some decisions. The song list has shrunk. I just missplaced my copy, so i'll call ang and ask her about it. Me and Christina have hung out a bit. I have all 3 of the Lord of the Ring movies, in extended format. That is uber Awesome!!!!! I relized that i still like Viggo Mortenson (he's the guy who plays to role of Aragorn) Only i do like him, but strangly enough, i keep thinking that i would love to have him as a dad. I don't know why, but i do. Then again, Aragorn is Awesome!! I bet he is a AWESOME dad. Anyway, i still have some more time too goof off and post. There is one person that i do like.

What is amazing is that when i said that i was going on hiatus this person said that they liked a certain person. That they lived in america, and that he was unsure of how to tell them. Then when i came back off of the hiatus, he said that he was going to tell the person. Okay, by the way, I've like him for awhile. I'm just not the kind to come out and say things to others. So in the end we ended up using the one sentence story part of the Fourm Games area in the Beat+Wings Fourms to say as to how we felt about eachother. oh that makes me so giddy. I've never actually been in love with anyone before. Sure, I've had crushes on people, and of course i love saying "I love you" all the time about multiple people. But this is the form of "I Love you" that means like a boyfriend and girlfriend situation. Where this is the one person that you want to be with forever. Oh, I'm sorry if that seems like a bit much. Actually, I'm amazed with myself that i had so much to say. Also if you want to see the blog of the Person, look over the links on the Right. Where it says "That special Someone" that is the guy.

Love you all, very very much. The most love however goes to the Special Someone.
From me to you,
This has been Yunku

No comments: