Sunday, January 25, 2009

Woot! Hello everybody!

Hello everybody! How are you lifes working out for you today. My day is going really really well! The calendar that my mom is making is absolutly awesome. Even better looking then the official twilight calendar, it's really cool. Also i'm posting this from the comfort on the living room, and the usage of the Nintendo Wii! I might be posting from the regular computer if it wasn't for the fact that my mum is using the computer right now to make the calendar. But i'm not going to complain about it, seeing that the calendar is absolutly awesome. Well, the post is beginning to look a little weird, with how we have to write it. I had a rather interesting dream, it was harry potter dream. so very very weird. it was like i was in a illusion, but it was just some freaky Defense against the dark arts class. Anyway, i'm going to end for now so that i don't end up babbling! Also, i haven't updated the Fan-Fiction. I'll update some time. Also i have to get to work on a really cute doll thing! Have a nice day,
Sincerly,
Yunku Sakuranbo

No comments: