Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yeah, I know that i've been lazy

I know, i know that i've been extremly lazy about updating at all! But that's just me and i rarely ever get onto to website to update so yeah.

Anyway, on to some updated and current news things!

I went to Izumi-con! The really really really awesome anime convention down in Oklahoma City every year! Though i only got to go on the Saturday. I saw Peter Pixie at the convention, and that was really nice. He's a nice guy, is the host of the Anime Convention in the area that i live in!
While i was there i got myself,

a cool Final Fantasy XII pin,





some new cat ears,
Front:
Back:

a name tag thing,


some school supply stuff from Korea,



All the stuff


a mini plush that i name Chocolate chip cookie,



and a gwee plushie that you can usually only buy off of Gaiaonline.com.


It was tons of fun, and i hope to get to go next year. Though right now i have to get ready for Naka-con in Kansas City, and AFW5! I'm thinking of going as a Student from the night class (vampire knight), and Cobeni (Milky Way, Anataboshi) of Kirarin Revolution. On the Third day i might go as either the vampire knight character or if i get the chance to make the costume i'll go as Cobeni again, only in the TanTanTa-n outfit! Wouldn't that just be awesome!
Well, i think it would be Awesome!

Well, TTFN,
Till Later, or Laterz!
Yunku Sakuranbo a.k.a Arisa Gold


To Akado: I'm going to be online on Wednesday, thursday and Friday, as well as the regular Saturday and Sunday. So that means that i'm hoping that we get to chat over the break!

Yay for Thanksgiving, but at the same time Boo!


BTW: I still haven't seen the movie Twilight, It's driving me crazy.
(I really really really really want to see the movie Twilight!)

No comments: