Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blog Update!!!

Sorry for not updating for so long! Anyway, now for some updates.

1. My tooth pain is gone!!! YAY!!! That and it just went away by myself, and aparently it was growing out some more, and now it's done!!! Makes me feel so great, now eating, drinking and talking, don't hurt!!!

2. I've gotten some new video games!!! two new games!!! Those are "The Sims 2" for my nintendo gamecube, and Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly directors cut for the X-box!!! That and i have more money on my phone, which means, more ringtones. So, if you have any ideas for songs that speak about how i am, and would also make great ringtones, please tell me!!! I love to hear ideas from other people.

3. I'm working on lyric writing, mostly because i'm 17, and not only do most of the lyrics i write sound like a kid should sing them, but yeah. They are not mature enough for someone like me. Though, It doesn't mean i'm going to let some random little kid who wants to be a singer have my lyrics! Those are mine,and they took a long time to write.

Owwwwwwww... my hand is begining to cramp with all the lack of typing over the past few days!!! Also, I'm not the only person obsessed with a game at this time in the family. My dad keeps trying to beat the Game "Mist IV: Revelation" which aparently you can only beat by cheating. I bet Atem (the pharoh guy from Yu-gi-oh) could beat that game. Plus i quote from Yugi Mouto (the abridged series, as he was attempting to solve the millenium puzzle in the movie) "damn, this thing is harder to solve then mist" Yes, Mist is a pain!!! That, and I'm generaly lazy when it comes to game, so i cheat too. Though, i only needed the book order in Fatal Frame 2, and now i have it memerized! Anyway, it took me 4:05:05 to beat it, and i go a B. Now i know that i can do better then that, so i will try my best!!! Also, now for some other info. I went to a place called the Yellow River last night, they have great Chicken fried rice, infact i still have some in the fridge. But as i was moving it on the plate, i accidently made it look like pacman!! I have the picture on my cell, I'll try uploading it sometime and getting it up. So, i don't have much to say now, just feel free to comment, or message me. Makes it more likely for me to post if i know someone reads this noncense.

No comments: