Thursday, September 9, 2010

I GIVE UP (Al Bhed ed ec! e muja oui!)

I'm coming back to this blog
Despite the fact i'm Arisa now (mostly)
I still have room for the Final Fantasy
maybe i'll write my posts in Al Bhed!
^-^ that would be fun wouldn't it!
then you can learn it too,
ANYWAY, I'm BACK!
laterz,
Arisa Frick'n Gold
BOO YA!
(why am i suddenly acting GANGSTA'??)

E's lusehk pylg du drec pmuk
Tacbeda dra vyld e's Arisa huf (sucdmo)
e cdemm ryja nuus vun dra Final Fantasy
syopa e'mm fxeda so bucdc eh Al Bhed!
^-^ dryd fuimt pa vih fumth'd ed!
drah oui lyh maynh ed duu,
YHOFYO, E'S PYTG!
mydanw,
Arisa Vnelg'h Gold
puu oy!
(fro ys e cittahmo yldehk KYHKCDY'??)

E DOBAT DRYD UID!!!!!!
CU DRANA!
(you still probably think i used a translating thing though, huh?)
if so, CRUJA ED!
(E'S Zicd y hafpea, e'ss tuehk so pacd!)

No comments: