Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yay!

Sorry about taking a couple of days to post again. My mom has this new thing about exercising a 1/2 hour every day before i get to play any games that are not exercise related. I just ended up forgetting about it/ ignoring it yesterday, and today i got destracted by playing Dead Rising: Chop till you drop. I'm so close to beating the game, i really really want to play the game. Anyway, here is some update stuff.

I went shopping on Sunday, and it was awesome! I got some things for Christina, and some Sweethearts the twilight kind. They come in 3 box designs, with each having 4 flavors for the hearts. Apple, Strawberry, Passion Fruit, and Orange! Sure those aren't the exact name, but oh well!

Monday went along pretty well, except my old ipod died! Well, atleast my mom gave me the old one that my brother gave her, but then she got one of the fancy new ipod nano's for christmas, so i was lucky and got it. It's twice the size of my old one!

Today was fine as well! Got to play DDR: Hottest party 2! I love that game it is so much fun! Being superly duperly fun!

Anyway,

Enjoy yourselfs,
Charlynn
A.K.A
Arisa (Yunku)

No comments: