Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hopefully i'll remember.....

.....to post more often!

As you can tell, i have decorated up my blog to match my new self. I'm so glad that i've gotten into the Anime Shugo Chara! It's a really great anime and is just so awesome! i love the green one, that's Su right?
She the is the best Guardian Chara! Clumsy, silly, and cooker of baked goods! That just make's her so awesome!

Anyway, how have i been doing? Turns out it wasn't broncitus, Horray! Just mucus on my vocal cords! that's still bad though it's not as bronctius, because that's mucus in your lungs! See, i got the better of the two. It all came from that nasty cold that i got a couple of weeks ago! you know, anyway, i'm getting over the cold and am going to get back to singing real soon. I promise!

I'm thinking of doing one of the songs by the awesome singer Kusumi Koharu. Maybe her latest released single, Happy Happy sunday! That would be fun wouldn't it.
Well, i know that it will be for me, as soon as i can find the lyrics so i'm less likely to mess up on my pronounciation! Anyway, please enjoy your lifes and semi look forward to the song!

Also i promise to use instrumentals to sing along to, not the song with the person singing behind me! Okay!


Laterz, and with lots of love,
Arisa
A.K.A
Yunku Sakuranbo!


here is Happy Happy Sunday!

No comments: