Sunday, August 31, 2008

*yawn* *streach* Hello

Hey, i don't really have much to say, just felt like posting in my blog since i have the time, and give you and update on how the Chinese class is doing! It's not doing extremly well! i keep getting lost, plus i haven't really learned anything, mostly took a ton of notes. Actually, let me write some phrases!(just gotta go get my notes!)
That and we had a test yesterday where we had to write 10 phrases or sentences, 30 through 60 in chinese, A 6 line conversation, and a short essay (in english) about "Why study Chinese".


....
......
.......
........
.........

Okay, i would love to write some chinese phrases, and sentences, but i can't find the Symbols!!!!! I triple check my papers as i try to write and for some reason a S**t load of the symbols are not there!!!!!!

You know what, F*** this, i'm ending the message before i get more pissed off

No comments: